(Updated on Monday 1st June 2020)
Kiplin Hall and Gardens will begin a phased reopening on Friday 5th June. Visitors can enjoy long walks around the lake, the open space of the parkland and ambles along our woodland paths. Take in the quiet calm of the walled garden in the company of the birds and the bees or choose the perfect picnic spot on the rolling lawns.
- Gardens and Grounds will be open 10am – 5pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Toilets will be open. With enhanced cleaning and social distancing rules in place.
- One-way systems will be in effect to allow for social distancing on our footpaths.
- Some take away refreshments will be available from the admissions desk, and visitors are welcome to bring picnics into our grounds. BBQs are NOT allowed on site. Please take litter home with you.
- Dogs must always be kept on leads to aid social distancing.
- Children’s play equipment remains out of bounds.
- The Tea Room and the Historic House remain closed for the time being, but we are working on ways to reopen them safely in the future.
- Any changes to our opening times or rules of operation will be posted on social media and our website. Do check before making a journey to visit us.
- All visitors are welcome from the 5th June including returning annual pass holders, key worker pass holders, and those joining us for the first time. Historic Houses Passes and Yorkshire’s Great Houses Castles & Gardens Passes are being accepted as normal.
- Tickets must be purchased (or passes show) at the admissions desk where staff can direct you on how best to enjoy the site during your visit.
Over the coming weeks and months Kiplin Hall & Gardens will reopen fully in a phased manner, in line with government guidelines. Thank you for your patience and support.
Visitors to Kiplin Hall will be expected to adhere to the following guidelines when on site.
One way systems will ensure visitors can adhere to social distancing on narrow footpaths.