Terms & Conditions
- “Marks” means the trademarks or service marks, logos or brands for the time being and from time to time properly used or adopted by and belonging to us or a third party. The term “trademarks” shall where the context admits be deemed to include all logos and service marks.
- “Materials” means, to the extent it is protected copyright work, and is not expressly marked as “Third Party Property”, all or any part of any text, image, audio, video or any other type of media in any format contained and comprised in the Website. “Materials” do not include “Marks”.
- “Third Party Property” means all or any part of any Marks, text, image, audio, video or any other type of media in any format contained and comprised in the Website and expressly marked as the copyright property of a third party.”
- “We” “our” “us” means The Trustees of the Kiplin Hall CIO or as the context requires Kiplin Hall CIC
- “Website” means our website at www.kiplinhall.co.uk/ and any sub-domains;
Nothing contained in the Website shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use our Marks or those comprised in any Third Party Property displayed on our Website without our prior written permission or that of any third party owner. Your misuse of the Marks on our Website is strictly prohibited.
- We have taken every effort and care in preparing Materials, however we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy thereof, and Materials shall at all times constitute work in progress which we may change without notice. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of or reliance on Materials.
- Links within our Website may lead to other websites. They are provided for convenience only. We do not sponsor, nor necessarily endorse or otherwise approve of any information or statements appearing in those websites (or websites referred to or linked to those websites).
- Every reasonable effort has been made to seek appropriate permission from people identifiable in photographs used throughout the site.
- Protecting your personal data
- Use of ‘cookies’
- Consequential loss
Except to the extent required by English law, in no circumstances will we be liable to you in law for any special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages or wasted costs arising from your use of Materials, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Applicable law
You agree that the terms and conditions of your use of our Website shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or matter arising in connection with these terms and conditions and your use of this Website.